Total Pageviews

Monday, March 17, 2014

The Affordable Care Act:  I click on Healthcare.gov this a.m.  The website comes up immediately.  I click on "Individuals and Families" since, out of curiosity, I am checking on health insurance for myself.  After choosing "See plans before I apply," I answer questions.  One of them asks for my age but it doesn't go any further than 64.  To find out why, I choose the topic, "Get Started" and underneath, there is a "One-Page Guide to the Health Insurance Marketplace."  I find that "if you have Medicare, you are considered covered and don't have to make any changes."  Question answered.  And if I were younger and looking for health insurance?  This website provides all kinds of help, seemingly for all kinds of situations.  Try it yourself.  Explore.  And do it all in the privacy of your own home.

No comments:

Post a Comment